Friday, July 5, 2013

Movies I Recommend!

I'm an avid reader, but I must say there is nothing like waiting in line, paying for a ticket, fighting to buy some coke and popcorn, and finally squeezing into a seat amongst a few dozen strangers all to watch the latest blockbuster!! Haha!
In all seriousness, I absolutely love going to the movies and here are my picks for this Holiday weekend!  Get out there people!!

The Heat
With Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy you can't go wrong!  I couldn't eat the popcorn for fear of choking to death I was laughing so hard!  Think Brideamaids meets Miss Congeniality!  A must see though I'd leave the children at home due to some rather inventive cursing!

This is The End
A comedic take on the Apocalypse and not for the easily offended.  It too was funny with enough surprises to keep you Interested!

Despicable Me 2
One for the whole family complete with minions! I absolutely loved the first one and this one was even better!

White House Down
I thouroughly enjoyed this one because of the constant action!!!! Just a great film that shows sometimes the terrorists are homegrown. Did I mention it's got ChanningTatum? And a president in Air Jordans? (I think that was the tennis shoe he wore!)

So in conclusiom what are you still reading this for...the movies are calling!  Happy Independence Day Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment