Saturday, October 19, 2013

Book Review!!!

It's been a while since I've done a book review, and for that matter it's been a while since I've read (a book not related to school or work!).  So, as I'm browsing through my eReader I stumble upon Aramus, which is penned by Eve Langlais (Of which it is no secret that she is a fav author of mine) and I just had to read it.  What's interesting is this book features my least favorite cyborg, Aramus, so it took a lot of me talking my self into reading it!  Anyways, here's what I thought:




Langlais does it again in her Cyborg series!  I'm super happy that the female ended up being human, because it was good to see that not all humans are evil!  Aramus was not one of my favorite Cyborgs, actually my least, but after reading this he's moved up in my list--a lot!  I loved Riley, such a sweet girl, but at the same time she's got some sass!  The chemistry between her and Aramus is "asteroid-lava" hot!!!!  I absolutely cannot wait for Seth's story!!!!  I don't do stars, but I did give it 5 stars on Goodreads!

And of course here are some links!

Disclaimer:  I bought this book because I wanted to read it, and I wrote the review because it seemed like a really good idea!  

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever read an Eve Langlais book that I walked away feeling unsatisfied with. She's awesome :)
    My 'blog boss' just had an indie romance convention and Eve was one of the attending authors, I am sooo jealous that I didn't get to go. Along with being an awesome writer, she's, apparently, a super cool person too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you I just don't think she can write a bad story. I've said in another blog post that I do believe she could write about popcorn popping and make it romantic, funny, and must read!

    ReplyDelete