Wednesday, August 29, 2012

State of Unrest Release Countdown!!!!

Only two more days!!!!

Here is another excerpt from State of Unrest!!!!


Matthew cupped her cheek and he kissed her gently on the forehead.  “Abigail, what is it that you want to know?”
“Why are you going against society, all for a wolf that you do not know?”
“I have watched my wolf for three days, as she made herself a piece of the background, attempting to shrink from view of others, hide amongst the shadows that could never dampen her beauty.  I watched you run last night, your blonde wolf howling at the moon as she chased her prey through the woods, and I felt pride today as you spoke for the first time silencing everyone.  I know we do not know everything about each other, but that is our way.  I already know that I love you, how could I not love my other half.”

I am also on The Romance Reviews!!!  Check it out @ http://www.theromancereviews.com/100003406873870

No comments:

Post a Comment