Saturday, March 16, 2013

Book Review!!

Alright...It's time for a book review!  

Counterpoint (Song of the Fallen, #1)
by: Rachel Haimowitz

This is a m/m erotic romance with elves and humans...oh my!

Nitty gritty details:  Humankind is preparing for the surge...a battle between the darkers (animals that are hell-bent on ending humanity) and their survival.  Prince Freyrik is in over his head in preparations for this battle...when he is blindsided by Ayden.
Ayden is an elf who despises humans...he has his reasons, but now he's caught between a rock and a hard place (pun intended) when his sister's welfare depends upon his submission to a race he hates the most...humans.  Can Freyrik and Ayden reach common ground, fall in love, overcome centuries of hate and survive the Surge?  

My review:  From the start I was invested in not just one of the heroes lives, but both.  A full range of characters with dynamics that keep you gasping and wanting more.  I truly enjoyed this book and plan on reading its sequel!  If you love m/m, elves and a book that tests the boundaries of good and evil...this is the book for you!

Purchase links:
Amazon // B&N // ARe 
Author website: Rachel Haimowitz

Just a little disclaimer:  Bought the book with my own money, reviewed it cause I wanted to and none of the links give me any cash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment