Friday, November 16, 2012

TGIF!

Thank goodness it is Friday!!!  And while to others that will mean a weekend off to enjoy a good book or play your favorite video game (it's what I do!), for me it means tonight is the beginning of a three day work weekend!  You got it!  I'm going to be a nurse for the next few nights!  

Anyways, I just wanted to wish everyone a happy weekend!

Also, don't forget to try your hand at the Year End Splash!  Go over to the Romance Reviews (www.theromancereviews.com), follow the link to the Year End Splash! and play.  Remember that you have to register!  It's quick and easy to do so.  Grand Prize is a $100 gift card!  There are tons of other prizes too!

A Game of Cat & Mouse was released yesterday and I'm super excited to see how y'all liked it!  I've already got a Five Star rating at ARe!  You don't know how warm and fuzzy that makes me feel :)!

Thanks everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment