Friday, May 24, 2013

Just a silly little update

So I've said it once and I'll say it again...I am one busy nurse/writer but with that being said here is a rundown of where I stand:

Begging for Forgiveness (Pinewood Creek) is at apoint where if I get the time I could finish the first draft rather quickly and get it ready for editing.  I'm taking a different road with this one since it will be m/m/f.  I was initially going to make it another m/f then Aspen's story began to take on a life of it's own and a second male was brought in.  Now, in getting to know these characters they just sort of took control...so Aspen is going to have a bit more than I even bargained for her.  I hope to be able to start giving excerpts, character interviews, etc late June and hope for a July release (late july).

State of Resistance has hit a small wall in that I know what I want to happen just not how to say it, but I stepped away from it to focus on Pinewood Creek and am hoping that will make all the difference.Love Always, Anna is at the tips of my fingers wanting to be written but time has become my enemy of late-there's just not enough!  I have a feeling that once I start I won't be able to slow down.  I want Anna' s story to be released with Aurum and Cekayda's story because Anna's story will be free.  

As for the other series and a singles title, I have jotted things in a notebook here and there, but again time is my missing ingredient.

Thank you for your continued support and I hope to have you some quality readong material before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment