Saturday, September 15, 2012

Survey and more Stuff!

I like surveys (sometimes)!  But this one I did take because I felt it was important. (Not politics or social reform important, but eBooks important).  It's easy to do also.  Here are the details!

Go to www.allromanceebooks.com or click here.
The survey will pop open automatically.

The All Romance team is exploring issues about DRM and sharing.  It also asked some questions about how you read your eBooks (Kindle, iPad, print them out, whatever...)

Also I've decided to start posting at least every other day (my goal is daily) and not just goofy self-promotion stuff, but a short story here and interesting stuff I find in my research there.  So check back often! 

As Always I'd love to hear from you!

Follow me on

(Right now there is a contest going on!  See my contest page on my website for more details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment